Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stargate Universe - 1.18 Subversion

Colonel Young interrogates Colonel Telford aboard the Destiny as a possible Lucian Alliance mole while Doctor Rush attempts to infiltrates the Lucian Alliance by imitating Telford on Earth.

An interesting episode but still rather confusing to a Stargate newbie. Before the start of SGU, I had little experience with the franchise. I had just seen the movie and tried to watch a couple of episodes of Stargate: Atlantis but I kept feeling like I really needed to have watched SG-1 and was bored by it. Sort of the way I feel about SGU. The writers seemed to have squandered the chance to explain the show and technology through the eyes of one of the civilians and instead I'm having problems following the conflicts within the universe, such as the Lucian Alliance. I really wish I at least liked one of the characters. I'm also finding the baby story line rather boring and apparently pointless.

Poor Rush is going to be sore, no matter which body he's in.

Seven Stargates out of ten

No comments: