Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Star Trek: The Next Generation - 3.25 Transfigurations

I probably saw this episode a long time ago but I honestly don't remember it. Wasn't Sarek causing the crew to behave strangely just a few episodes ago? When did the Federation get the right to keep people they rescued against their will? I really don't remember Worf dying of a broken neck. I wonder how I managed to miss this episode over the years. It seems the Federation doesn't have much of a refugee policy in this episode (or their policy is to accept no refugees). A charge of "disruptive influence" sounds like a possible political dissident, not just a criminal.

Nice touches: Miles' kayaking injury. Quote of the Episode: Worf to Geordi: "I have much to teach you about women."

Six spaceships out ten.

No comments: