Sunday, September 25, 2011

Doctor Who - R6.12 Closing Time

The Doctor visits Craig and his infant son and discovers something unusual going on in their neighbourhood.

I liked Craig with the Doctor, but I still wasn't sure what the Cybermen were doing there in the end. How many times will the great Doctor Who villains be defeated by love? First the Daleks and now the Cybermen?

So what has the Doctor been doing for the last 200 years? A two century good bye tour?

I think knowing the Doctor is going to die is starting to bore me, especially after it was the theme of the last Tenth Doctor specials. Maybe they should try to surprise us with the ending instead of letting us know ahead of time. I've been avoiding spoilers lately, but I feel like the show itself has been spoiling me.

Seven out of ten.

No comments: